Paper plates are a great base for all kinds of children’s crafts. I love this Halloween paper plate pumpkin that my three year old made at toddler group this morning.
What you will need
- Paper plate
- Glue stick
- Orange tissue paper
- Black, white & green paper
- Google eyes (optional)
How to make a paper plate pumpkin
- Cover the paper plate with glue
- Stick on cut up pieces of orange tissue paper
- Cut 2 triangles and a mouth shape from black paper and stick on.
- Cut out 2 small triangles of white paper and add over the mouth
- Cut a rectangle of green paper and stick on the top as a stalk
- You can add some googly eyes too if you like.