What's on in Gloucestershire
- This event has passed.
Feb Half Term Activities in Gloucestershire 2024
10 February - 18 February
February Spring Half Term can be one of the trickiest of the school holidays to find activities to keep your kids happy. The excitement of Christmas has gone and the weather tends to be damp and cold. Fear not, I’ve pulled together lots of February Half Term activities to fill everyday in Gloucestershire. From Cheltenham to Gloucester and Stroud to Cirencester, the Gloucestershire February half term guide has it all.
If you need some school holiday childcare, check out the Feb half term holiday club guide.
Get stuck into your half term with minibeast mud hunts, glorious games, wild crafts – and mud, mud more mud at the Slimbridge Wetland Centre. With hands-on activities for all ages and abilities, everyone can connect with nature and discover the magical powers of mud for wildlife and play. After all, it’s the stuff wetlands (and great family adventures) are made of.
What’s On February Half Term Family Events in Gloucestershire
Feb Half Term Family Theatre, Live Music and Puppets
- The Ringmaster at Cotswold Playhouse (Stroud) 10th Feb
- Peppa’s Cinema Party at Corinium Museum (Cirencester) 13th Feb
- Sleeping Beauty at Cheltenham Playhouse (Cheltenham) 14th – 18th Feb
- Treasure Islandish at St Barnabas Church Hall (Gloucester) 15th – 17th Feb
- Shape of You at Roses Theatre (Tewekesbury) 15th Feb
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland at Chipping Norton Theatre (Chipping Norton) 17th Feb
Featuring a dozen colourful handmade puppets, a beautiful set that unfolds from a vintage trunk and magical original music, this is a constantly inventive and refreshing take on Carroll’s classic.
- The Amazing Bubble Man at Bacon Theatre (Cheltenham) 18th Feb
- Science Museum Live Stage Show at Wyvern Theatre (Swindon) 24th Feb
Feb Half Term Outdoor Adventures & Trails
- Scavanger Hunt at National Trust Dyrham Park (Chippenham) 9th – 18th Feb
- Cheltenham Observation Wheel (Cheltenham) 9th Feb – 3rd March
- Feb Half Term Mudfest at Slimbridge Wetland Centre 10th – 18th Feb
- Feb Half Term fun at Newark Park (Wotton-Under-Edge) 10th – 18th Feb
- Woodland Walk at the Dean Heritage Centre 14th Feb
- Gloucestershire Snowdrop Walks
- Westonbirt Arboretum (Tetbury) until 5th March
- Gruffalo Party Trail at Beechenhurst (Coleford)
Feb Half Term Fun on the Farm
- Live Lambing at the Cotswold Farm Park
- Dinosaur week at Fairytale Farm (nr Chipping Norton)
- Twitchers Week at Birdland (Bourton-on-the-Water)
- Mammoth Adventure at All Things Wild (Honeybourne nr Evesham)
- Over Farm’s Countryside Adventure (Over, near Gloucester) 10th – 18th Feb
Feb Half Term Indoor Events, Arts & Crafts
- Air-dry clay sculptures sessions at the Slimbridge Wetland Centre (Slimbridge) 10th – 18th Feb
- Busy Bee Trail (Gloucester) 10th – 18th Feb FREE
- Heritage craft sessions at the Dean Heritage Centre Fri & Sat at half term
- Family Drop In session at the Corinium Museum (Cirencester) 12th Feb
- Kids craft drop in at Holst Victorian House (Cheltenham) 13th Feb
- Valentine cards workshop at the Corinium Museum (Cirencester) 13th Feb
Arts, Crafts & Interactive Science family session from Camp 4-2-11 at Dunkertons Cider (Charlton Kings) 13th Feb
Camp 4-2-11’ who will be offering some themed art and craft sessions as well as an interactive science workshops! There is something for everybody! Parents must stay on site but are welcome to grab a coffee and pastry next door after or before the show.
- Cotswold Children’s Parties Presents Phil’s Hour of Half-term Fun (Charlton Kings) 14th Feb
- Roman Swords & Shields workshop at the Corinium Museum (Cirencester) 14th Feb
- Mini Mosaics workshop at the Corinium Museum (Cirencester) 15th Feb
- Sew & Grow at Webbs (Cheltenham) 15th – 18th Feb
- Medieval Tour at the Museum of Gloucester (Gloucester) 16th Feb
- The Greatest Showman Disco for kids at Dunkertons Cider (Charlton Kings) 16th Feb
- Family Drop In session at the Corinium Museum (Cirencester) 16th Feb