If you’re anything like me, you’re busy finding easy creative activities for your kids to do at home. I thought it would be a good idea to have a little fun and run a competition. All you need to do is post a picture of your kids creative activity, it could be anything from a school project to a rainbow picture or a den they’ve built. You can enter as many times as you like.
Prize: 2 x enamel pins from Chameleon & Co. You can keep them both or have one sent to friend or family member you’re thinking of.
How to Enter
- Head over to the Red Kite Days facebook page or if you’re in Gloucestershire click here.
- Comment with a photo of your child’s work of art or creative activity and let me know which 2 enamel pins you would like. The competition post is pinned to the top of the Facebook page. Have a look below at the options to choose which prizes you’d like to win.
Chameleon and Co designs fabulous enamel pins and keyrings, available from Not On The High Street. Choose 2 enamel pins from the following (you can choose the same or two different designs).
- You are amazing unicorn pin
- Sending hedgehugs hedgehog pin
- I like hanging out with you sloth pin
- Labrador puppy pin
- Mama bear pin
- Narwhal pin
- Panda pin
- Puffin pin
- You are roarsome dinosaur pin
- You’re turtley awesome pin
- Toucan pin
- Rainbow pin
- Rocket pin
- Robin pin
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes on 31st March 2020 at 11:59pm
- Winner must confirm their address by 1st April 2020
- Prizes have no cash value, are non-transferable non-returnable.
- Entry open to UK residents only
- Prizes can only be posted to UK addresses
- The competition is not linked or endorsed by Facebook